To place an order, simply visit our shop page and add items to your cart. The minimum order amount is $40.
When you’re ready, proceed to the checkout where you can confirm your order.
We accept payments by PayPal & Credit Card through our online store checkout.
All pricing is displayed in US$ and includes all taxes.
Postage is calculated at a flat rate of 30% of you basket total and the postage cost is displayed at the checkout.
Order Processing & Delivery / Shipping Times
Once you’ve placed your order and completed payment, you should receive two confirmation emails: one from PayPal to confirm payment and a second confirmation from our system to acknowledge our receipt. If you do not receive either of these emails, please ensure to check your spam folder, or contact us if you are sure you have not received the email(s).
Orders are processed and dispatched regularly. If we discover any problem with your order, we will contact you to discuss before dispatch.
Delivery is handled by New Zealand Post and when your order has been dispatched, we’ll notify you by email. Delivery times vary depending upon your location, but as a general rule, you can expect the following:
- New Zealand: 2-5 days
- Australia: 5-7 days
- Europe: 7-14 days
- USA & Rest of World: 10-28 days
Wherever you are in the world, if you have not received anything with 28 days, please contact us so that we may investigate.
Please make your purchase carefully. If you wish to cancel your order, you may do so unless the order has already been dispatched. If we have incurred any processing costs in relation to your order, this will be deducted from the refund.
Returns & Refunds Policy
We try very hard to ensure that your order will reach you in the best condition. In the unlikely event that your order is damaged in transit, we will replace it – please contact us to explain the issue and we will communicate return instructions. It will be helpful to provide suitable evidence (i.e. a photo) of any damage.
Please make you purchase carefully as we don’t provide refunds should you change your mind, if you are unsatisfied for any other reason, please do contact us and we will respond to you accordingly.
Errors & Omissions
We try very hard to ensure the product you’ve purchased will be the closest match to that described on this website. However, from time to time, exact matches may not be possible, due for example, to differences in colours from that depicted. In the event of a stock shortage (where we may wish to substitute an item), incorrect automated pricing or shipping fee errors (where additional fees may be payable) – we will contact you to advise prior to order dispatch.
Privacy & Security
When you wish to purchase products from us, we will ask you to create a customer account on our website so that we may process your order efficiently. We take our customer’s data seriously and have secured this website with an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate, that encrypts sensitive information transmitted between your computer and our website.
Any information you do provide (for example; your address, phone number, name and email address when creating an account) will never knowingly be sold or passed on by us to any third parties. We hold all data in the strictest of confidence, on a secure server. For additional security, we encrypt any sensitive information such as passwords.
In terms of payments, we do not have access to, nor do we store or retain any of your payment information or Credit Card details, since all of our payments are processed off-site through a heavily encrypted PayPal.
General Website Terms & Conditions
1) By accessing this website, you agree that we, and those officially recognised as associated to or party to this website (hereinafter referred to collectively as “the publishers”) cannot be held responsible for any error, omission, fault or inaccuracy and shall not be liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused to any user / party.
2) All comments / contributions made by users to this website (either those with an account or not) in public areas (e.g. comments, testimonials, reviews etc) are the sole legal responsibility of the person posting them and may not reflect the opinion of the publishers.
3) The publishers reserve the right to amend, change, delete or modify as appropriate, any information or detail on one or all pages of this website (including, but not limited to, pricing, product description, quantity and availability, comments or reviews by users) without notification, at any time.
4) All information, photo’s, illustrations, pictures, images, and all media, words, ideas, trademarks, designs and concepts contained within this website shall remain the property and copyright of the publishers and may not be copied, duplicated, screen-grabbed, borrowed, hired, leant, linked to (via hyperlink), distributed, broadcast or used in any way, without express written permission. All Rights Reserved.
5) All trademarks, logos and materials belonging to any third party (whether expressly specified or not) displayed on this site, shall remain the property and copyright of the respective owning entity.
The information provided on this Website is intended for general guidance only. Users of the information contained on this website must make their own assessment of the suitability and appropriateness of the information described for their particular use and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this website or the content on, or accessed through, it; and
- You use this site at your own risk. In no event shall the publishers be liable for any damage or loss, arising out of your use or inability to use this website, or anything contained within it.
If you need any assistance, or would like clarification on any of the above, please contact us.